You said YES to the groom, now it’s time to say YES to the dress!
The appointment is made, your Pinterest board is complete and you are ready to shop.
There are certain items you should have with you at your appointment that will make your experience easier and more pleasant.
- A nude strapless bra
- Nude heels or your wedding shoes if you already have them
- Simple Jewelry (if any at all)
There are also some things you can do that will help you visualize better.
- Have your hair somewhat “done” – your consultant will put at least one accessory item in your hair. A bridal appointment is not complete without at least trying on one veil.
- Wear neutral or very minimal makeup. You want the focus to really be on the dress.
- Eat light before, you don’t want to be starving while making such an important decision.
- Bring one or two important people with you. An entire entourage will make the decision process harder.