Your bridal appointment experience will be one of the most memorable parts of your planning adventure. Follow our top tips to ensure your success.
- Bring one or two people. Not too many more. A big entourage may seem like a good idea at the time, however, too many opinions can make for a heartbreaking experience. All wedding gowns are gorgeous, it’s about finding the one that makes YOU feel the best.
- Avoid excess alcohol and salt the day before You want to be able to experience how you will look and feel in your dress. If your a little puffy, sleepy or have a headache it’s a little more challenging to see the big picture. Style your hair extra pretty and wear a little heavier makeup.
- Wear nude undergarments and leave the bright colored socks at home. Nothing takes away from that breathtaking moment than a pair of neon socks adorned with cats.
- Prepare to find “the one”. You never know when it will happen. For some it’s the 1st dress, for some it’s the 12th. You might get that butterfly feeling, all teary eyed and just know. You might find your dress through process of elimination. The experience is different for every bride. Rest assured though, it will happen.
- Have an idea of what you are looking for. Make sure your stylist knows about your wedding, the colors, the location and has an idea of how you want to feel on your big day. If she isn’t asking these questions, she should be.