Below are our top tips on making your experience at the show the best it can be:
- Get there early, have a plan for the day. You know there will be booths to see and vendors to talk to. Many of the vendors have show incentives, be ready to take advantage of them. It might be a FREE VEIL to wear at the show for making an appointment to come and look at bridal gowns and maids dresses. (hint, hint)
- Bring labels. Some booths will have door prizes. To save ink (and your hand) simply bring pre-printed labels with your information already on them.
- Have a special wedding email address! You love getting emails about planning but have a hard time staying on task at work when all you see is planning and wedding related emails. This is a good way to keep work and planning separate.
- Wear comfortable shoes. Show days are meant for walking around, leave your cute heels at home for the bachlorette party night.
- Eat before you come. The day gets long and cupcake samples are awesome but not so filling. A hungry bride will surely not have as much fun.
- Stay the whole time! To be eligible for the grand prize package give-a-way, you must be present to win. It’s quite the experience to watch.
- Bring your entourage! The more the merrier. Not only is it a super fun way to spend time with your besties, but it’s fun to share the experience with the ladies you are closest to.