Yay! It’s almost time for Bridal Fantasy Show– Our area’s premier bridal show. Bridal Fantasy show is Sunday, October 13th from 12-4 at The Ramada in Fargo. One lucky girl (and her future Mr.) will win a grand prize package valued up to $20,000!
Visit www.bridalfantasyshow.com for more details and to purchase tickets
Affairs by Brittany has tickets for sale in advance as well- They are $8 in advance or $12 at the door.
Since getting married is a once in a lifetime experience, going to a bridal show must be too. Read below for some tips from the experts:
Bridal Shows tend to carry tons of excitement and energy to them! Everyone in attendance is planning their perfect wedding’s and are oh so excited to be there!! Some awesome perks of you being there are:
- You might win, either the Grand Prize Package or even a door prize- winning is winning right? !!! Bridal Fantasy has a prize package valued at over $20,000 this year.
- There will be fashion shows- get ideas for your dress and the bridesmaids too. Bridal Fantasy features 2 unique style shows during the day- you will not see the same dress twice!
- You get to sample goodies! Cake, treats, or even just candy from the vendor booths.
- There will be handouts- freebie type items such as pens, bags, and educational literature are some things to expect. You can then go home and start planning!
Some ideas to use, might as well get the most out of the day as you can:
- Set up a wedding email address. This way you can communicate with your vendors and avoid getting your work/personal emails mixed up with the wedding planning one’s.
- Make a sheet or two of labels for vendor prizes. Many booths will likely have a give-a-way. Your hand will likely tire of writing your information down over and over.
- Dress for success. Be cute and comfy. You will be on your feet all day and super tall shoes might not be the best idea. A bottle of water might be handy to remember too, or you can always relax with a glass of wine from the cash bar.
- Know your date or have a really good idea of your date. Sometimes, vendors will offer an on the spot discount for booking at the show.
- Register in advance or be ready to stand in line. Brides and Grooms love these shows and lines can form. Although the process usually goes smooth- why not just register in advance?
If you have any questions, contact Bridal Fantasy Show via their website or even on Facebook-