Is your big day fast approaching? With summer upon us, lots of brides and maids alike are getting ready to put the final touches on their big day look.
Remember the following tips and tricks to ensure a successful alterations appointment.
1. Schedule your appointment at least 6-8 weeks ahead of time. This gives your seamstress and yourself enough time to make adjustments if they are needed.
2. Arrive at least 15 minutes early to get dressed and ready.
3. Don’t forget your shoes and undergarments.
4. Find out about pick-up time and/or pressing.
5. Try-on your dress after alterations are complete, just to make sure everything is perfect!
Follow those simple guidelines and the alterations and you’ll glide through the alterations process with ease.